CryptoLeo Casino Review
CryptoLeo Casino is a gamified website offering a wide range of online gambling services.
Although it is a relatively new site, CryptoLeo promises to meet the expectations of your gaming tastes and preferences. Indeed, credence goes to their designers as the casino’s easy-going interface mirrors a modern gaming stage. Besides, it also incorporates an intuitive search bar and a detailed dashboard, further easing your navigation.
We understand that before gamers register for a real money gambling profile, they undertake a thorough background lest they fall victim to scam websites. Nevertheless, we can confirm that CryptoLeo is a legit gaming home. For instance, it operates under UNO Digital Media B.V, a gaming company registered in Curacao per Curacao eGaming laws.
Generally, Casino CryptoLeo is progressively scaling its way up among the star-rated gaming sites. Our review will include the games you can play and security initiatives the casino undertakes for your privacy.
Furthermore, we look at customer support and the convenience you stand to enjoy courtesy of crypto payments. Consequently, we will be more emphatic on the latter because it’s a trend future-looking casinos are increasingly leveraging.
Cryptos Accepted: 8
*18+ Please gamble responsibly! T&C applies!
And many more
Why Does CryptoLeo Promote Crypto Gambling
If you are an experienced gambler, you might have noticed many casinos gravitate toward accepting cryptocurrencies. A look into CryptoLeo payment methods attests to this. They feature Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Etherium, Tron, Tether, and Cardano. As you will realize, these are all crypto, thus; we might conclude this is an exclusive cryptocurrency casino.
However, before diving into the reasons for their wide embrace, we need to understand what cryptocurrencies are and how they function.
Well, cryptocurrency/crypto is literally defined as a digital currency that secures its transactions using cryptography technology. Cryptos do not require centralized banking systems for transfer validation. Moreover, they are peer-to-peer payment methods whose entries exist in a digital database bearing details about every transaction.
In General, when a crypto user transfers cryptocurrencies, the transaction is captured in a public ledger. The public ledger contains blocks carrying transaction details. These blocks are connected to form a chain of blocks; hence, cryptos are referred to as blockchain-backed currencies.
Advantages of Using Cryptocurrencies ar Casino CryptoLeo
● First, deposits via cryptocurrencies are speedily credited into your account. Equally important, CryptoLeo processes your crypto withdrawals instantly. Of course, the enhanced transaction speed is because no intermediaries are required to validate or sanction your transfers. It is a peer-to-peer payment system. Thus, payments to and from your wallets have no bureaucratic barriers on their way.
● Second, crypto-based payments enhance privacy. Accordingly, you only use your wallet keys to process payments to and from the CryptoLeo casino. Your private and public keys contain only traceable information to the IP address of your device. Such anonymity does not expose your personal information to third parties, a factor that many gamblers fancy.
● Third, cryptocurrency payments are synonymous with safety. The transaction details are contained in interconnected blocks that form a chain. Therefore, the resultant blockchain is encrypted to deny malicious access to users’ information. Further, many cryptos use a 2-factor authentication process. The process prompts you to key in your username and password. Then, an authentication code is sent to your mobile phone.
● Fourth, cryptocurrency gambling allows relatively larger stakes. For example, CrytpoLeo is a perfect spot for high rollers as they can deposit larger wagers without raising the regulator’s alarm. Even so, the casino might, from time to time, subject you to Know Your Client (KYC) processes to ensure compliance with gambling security benchmarks.
How Do You Start Crypto Gambling at CryptoLeo
Finally, it would be exciting to start your gambling journey now that you understand how cryptos work and their advantages. However, you need to have the basics before starting.
In the meantime, you must have a crypto wallet where you store your cryptos. Unlike the normal physical wallets, crypto wallets are either hot, meaning you protect the keys to your digital assets online, or cold implying that you rely on hardware wallets or offline electronic devices to store your keys. Examples of the former include Exodus, Mycelium, and Blockchain.com, while Ledger and Trezor are some of the examples in the latter.
CryptoLeo Games Basket
After getting your wallet and account ready, perhaps it is high time you tried CryptoLeo’s gaming experience. Presently, the operators partner with industry-leading providers, and we have no doubts you will enjoy a wide range of choices.
While we may not exhaustively highlight all the providers, here is a list of just a few of them.
● Pragmatic Play
● Play N’ Go
● Relax Gaming
● Push Gaming
The search bar below the games section lists all the providers in an A-Z list. In case you have a particular provider as your favorite, you can pick it from the list and access your best title from the various options.
Additionally, CryptoLeo bundles different games into various categories. This arrangement allows players to end directly into their category within a few clicks.
Here are the main categories should you be ready for the endless fun that comes with CryptoLeo.
The CryptoLeo Casino slots section has over 3k titles. Equally important, the number often increases as providers deliver new ones regularly. As such, players have the luxury of jumping from one title to the next, especially given the fact that they can choose to play free demo modes or real money rounds.
In case you wonder why CryptoLeo offers such a wide range of slots, you may be unaware of their numerous attractive features. Video slots are the most played online casino games. In fact, experts and insiders posit various reasons for their popularity, as we explain below.
● Slots are fun to play owing to immersive 3D video content, graphics, and animations.
● Designers develop video slots on the basis of popular movies, space escapades, African Safari experiences, legendary musical shows, romance books, and immersive aquatic storylines. In effect, such themes help players immortalize featured heroes, hence more attracted to playing slots.
● Besides theme variation, modern slots are increasingly incorporating ladder-up in-game features in a trend that is widely known as gamification. Now, gamified slots allow you to generally fill a prize bar with successive levels oozing fantastic prizes. Consequently, players have chances to collect fantastic prizes on their way to the coveted prize. As such, new twists add thrill to the game in contrast to traditional games where wins are based purely on luck.
Thus, if you are ready for such gaming features, you can try the Queen’s Dat Tilt, Piggy Bank, Opera Dynasty, Noble Sky, and Miami Multiplier. These are some of the top titles on the casino’s A-Z list.
Roulette is a game with a rich history dating to centuries. It excites classic and modern-day gamers alike; no wonder, CryptoLeo endeavors to bring you all its variants. Typically, it is a game of chance. Gamblers place their virtual chips on the numbered spots on a table. A rotating ball is then spun around the table. If the ball falls on your selected numbers, you win the bit.
Casino CryptoLeo has over 15 Roulette variants. These include European Roulette, French Roulette, Turbo Roulette, and American Roulette, to mention just a few. Markedly, their gameplay is almost the same, so you don’t have to worry about memorizing new procedures every time you play a different version.
Live Casino Games
CryptoLeo also offers a live lobby section. Clicking the section will connect you with exuberant croupiers. They keep you company, and you can play against them as they represent the house. The casino floor is well-lit, and the background musicals take you back to the good old days when physical casinos were the fulcrum of the gambling vibe.
Options include Speed Baccarat, Sweet Bonanza Candyland, Blackjack variants, and Live Roulette versions.
This casino promises awesome promos that can significantly boost new and regular members’ wagers in real time.
Notably, rakeback is a cleverly thought promo in which the casino gives back a specific portion of every wager you place. CryptoLeo calculates the return percentage on the basis of the theoretical advantage it has over you. In effect, the amount given back is commensurate with the percentage of your level’s rakeback from the various games’ house edge.
Moreover, your rakeback is capped at 25% and depends on your level in the casino’s VIP scheme, which runs on subsequent levels from the basic Bronze 1 to the uppermost category Silver 2.
CryptoLeo online casino lacks a welcome bonus. However, it offers you a chance to join various tournaments in which you can win different prizes from a prize pool of up to 5,000 USDT. In addition, Casino CryptoLeo is known for dynamic ad hoc basis promos. We implore you to keep refreshing their promos page, and you will be amazed by the sheer bonus amounts up for grabs.
CryptoLeo Casino in a Nutshell
To sum up, CryptoLeo is a comprehensive gaming home.
If you have been researching an ideal website to gamble on slots, table games, live casino titles, and attractive crash games like Spaceman, we have found no reason why we should not recommend it.
It is an exclusively Crypto casino. Therefore, you will enjoy faster, less costly, and anonymous transactions. Their promos are equally impressive as you stand a chance of getting back a percentage of your wagers depending on your loyalty scheme level.
CryptoLeo has a history of promoting responsible gambling. Their management offers you self-exclusion tools in case you have a gambling problem. Additionally, their registration is hassle-free as the interface prompts you to fill in your basic details, which they undertake to protect via SSL encryption.